Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No more carrots, please!

NWC did not think carrots were all that great. However, I thought the expressions he made--every time I tried to feed him another bite--were! I didn't quite capture it completely, but I did the best I could with a baby spoon in one hand and a camera in the other...


4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I agree with NWC - nothing really great about the carrots. Bring back the pears!!!!

Nanny and Pere said...

Upon careful observation of the photographic evidence, one must wonder if NWC is commenting upon carrots or upon the petulant infantilism of our contemporary political "leadership."

Nanny and Pere said...

Upon careful observation of the photographic evidence, one must wonder if NWC is commenting upon carrots or upon the petulant infantilism of our contemporary political "leadership."

Nanny and Pere said...

Can you figure out which one of us wrote what???