Thursday, May 08, 2008

oops!

I would love to say, I don't know how an incomplete post in draft form ended up being posted this morning, but...

I took advantage of what I thought was going to be a quiet few moments to organize my thoughts on a post I've been composing for quite a while. It's something I've actually started on several different occasions, but I can't seem to express in words the thoughts I've wanted to convey. Of course, life happened, just as I seemed to have a break in my "writer's block," in the form of Fidget needing my attention, and NWC refusing to stay asleep for more than 10 minutes at a time this morning.

I thought I hit "save" so that I could come back to it later, but evidently, I posted the "random mumblings" of my mind. Anyway, I've temporarily removed the post so that I can complete it. So, if you read the incoherent version (RSF, thanks for your comment, and for also not asking if I had turned into a completely incoherent person.), I will get it together and up again sometime soon in the next couple of days.

But first, I'll post about NWC's 6 month check up--that's a post I can compose much more quickly!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

The accidental post made sense to me - does that mean that I too am a completely incoherent person?
Or is that a 'given' description for all mother's of more than one child?