Friday, May 09, 2008

Venting...

I feel like I'm running a race. It seems I've been running this race for weeks now. There's no chance I'm going to win or even place. So, if someone's won it already, can we call it? Can I quit running now?

What makes everything worse is that I don't feel that I should feel so stressed out or overwhelmed being a SAHM, but I just can't seem to get 2% of the things done I need to get done.

So, I'm going to quit venting now and go figure out why Fidget, who was falling asleep at the table eating lunch. Literally, her head was about to fall off her shoulders with all the bobbing it was doing while she was sleep-eating, and I need to figure out why NWC is STILL screaming and won't go to sleep. For two days now, he's refused to give it up and nap more than 10 minutes at a time.

4 comments:

Nanny and Pere said...

as they say -- THIS TOO WILL PASS :-)

Go eat a banana or some apple sauce!

Kd said...

With Fidget on her banana frenzy and NWC with his love of applesauce, we can't keep enough in the house!

Lok said...

You're normal, you're not alone, and you won't always feel like this. I promise!!! Did I mention you're normal? And a really great mommy?

Rhonda said...

Although I am not a SAHM, I have this same vent at times--- Always running, yet always behind. I think this is what all mom's feel at times - especially when you have two little ones.
Hang in there babe - you are doing great!!