We headed out to run a couple of quick errands this morning, and about .2 mile from our house, we ran into a movie set. I couldn't tell if it was a television or movie shoot, but after we drove past, I saw signs for "Set Location" with arrows and then under that in smaller text Farlanders. I assumed that Farlanders was the name of the production company, but it turns out it's the name of a film directed by Sam Mendes and with a cast of farily well-known actors.
Check it out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1176740/
Of course, as we drove home, I had to slow down to check it out, and I only saw Jim Gaffigan standing on the steps of the house. If any of the other celebrities were on set, I did not see or recognize them.
And you don't have to remind me, I do know how little it takes to amuse me.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment