First Haircut
I
hated to cut his hair, but NWC NEEDED a haircut. He had these weird random long strands of hair hanging at the nape of his neck and over his ears. He did develop those typical baby bald spots on the back of his head from rubbing his head from side to side in his car seat and from scratching at the eczema on his head. Thank goodness, his hair is starting to come back in.Anyway, MAC and I were both amazed at how different he looked just by cutting off the "baby mullet.".jpg)
.jpg)
Of course, Fidget had to help out, too!And for my records, since this IS what I'm using for a baby book (I know, shame on me!), the haircut was given Wednesday, May 21.
1 comment:
Love the new posts! Did you save me a lock of his hair? Great pictures.
Post a Comment