Saturday, February 10, 2007
Peck and click...that's what you do, right?
About once every couple of weeks, we'll go visit Daddy at his office and join him for lunch. After lunch, Fidget gets to go play at his desk for a minute. She loves to peck away at the keyboard and then reach over and click the mouse and then go back to pecking on the keyboard a little bit more and then reach over and click the mouse again. It's very cute. (Think she's been watching us at the computer at all???) I wish I had a way to post the video clip of this, but the still pictures will have to do..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have the exact same pictures of B in our home office!!! One time - I don't remember his age - he atually told us he was going upstairs to check his email!!
Does make you think about how much time they see us on the computer when they start imitating it.
Post a Comment