Took Fidget to get her 10 month photos today. Until now, we've been very, very lucky and spoiled to have my brother take Fidget's photos. We were fortunate to be in MS to have 2, 4, and 8 month photos taken at his studio (don't ask me why I didn't think of 6...but give me a break, I'm doing good to know where my keys are this week, and that's not an exaggeration. Mommy brain has completely set in). But I didn't want to miss 10 months, so we went to the mall to have those taken today. And we have proof...Fidget stands tall! She doesn't smile much for the camera (and I have to partially blame this on a completely unimaginative, uninspired, uninterested photographer), but we finally got a picture of her standing on her own two feet complete with a total "Fidget" expression. It's not the best picture of the group, but I had to order a print just so we'd have the first picture of her standing.
As for the standing...for about a month now, Fidget would stand on her own, but only if she was completely unaware that she was doing it. As soon as she realized she was not holding on to something, she'd cautiously sit down. This week, she's been getting better and better at it, but she still only lasts about 20-30 seconds, and we haven't managed to take any pictures of it. But we finally have proof!
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see her!!!
Yeah Fidget!! Those first steps will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment