Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The new exercise program has begun.

Fidget has taken on a new exercise program, and Mom's hoping that it might pay off for her a little in the long run as well.

Yep, that's right, it's official. We'll call it as of Sept. 20, 2006 at 1:48 p.m. EDT, Fidget took her first walk!!! "Walk" does seem more fitting than "first steps" as she took at least 10 steps (don't know how many she took before I noticed and started counting, but I counted 10 very deliberate steps) from the hallway into her room.

For a couple of weeks now, she has been turning loose and tottering a quick step or two between two things such as the coffee table and sofa, chair leg and table, etc. But we hadn't been able to get her interested in turning loose of something to come to one of us or vice versa. We knew it would come in its own sweet time, but little did I expect to see so many steps all at once in the beginning.

So, here's to the new exercise program!

1 comment:

Lok said...

Get outta here!!! lol.... that is too funny. Are our kiddos conversing when we're not looking? I feel like the Twilight Zone should be playing in the background.