Fidget hosted her first playdate at her house yesterday. We've been to a few, but we've never had someone here to play at our house with our toys. All in all, things went really well, considering her friend, an adorable little guy is about 18 mos., so, that's quite an age difference. There is lots of play independent of one another, but they're also learning to share and interact with one another, and it's fun to watch.
At one point Fidget was standing up behind the little guy as he was sitting and playing with some blocks, and she kept pulling on his shirt. I figured out that she wanted to blow zerberts. This is one of her very new tricks...she loves to pull up someone's shirt and blow zerberts on the tummy or back. And I must say, she's pretty good at it, and it makes for great belly laughs and huge grins from our girl! But I was quite surprised to find out that was not her intention. Instead, she leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. He turned around and kissed her right back. SO CUTE! I never have a camera when I need one.
Think we're going to be in trouble if she's chasing the boys already? :-)
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwwww!!! Cute!!!
Post a Comment