This video clip is from June 9, 2009:
We were anxiously awaiting the arrival of my mom, two nieces, and a cousin to come spend a few days with us. This video clip is on the long side, and I must admit, it's probably most interesting to us and the grandparents. I was glad I found this tonight--at least I have something to document what Linus' party tricks were at this point, since I basically abandoned blogging or any record keeping...ugh! Shame on me!
I tried to upload the video using the blogger, but the file was too large. The only way I know to share it right now is to put it on You Tube. I'm not crazy about this option, so anyone who has a better solution--I'd love to have a better option.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiRplIRebE0
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved all the new entries!
Thank you.
Makes me miss the kids even more
Look how cute!!!!! The kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment