May 6, 2009
Although today is actually September 30th, I guess I can be proud of one thing: I'm getting information about the 18 month check up on the blog BEFORE Linus actually turns 2. Yea for the smallest of accomplishments!
The stats: He weighed in at 22.6 lbs and measured 32 1/2 inches. Still on the small side, but otherwise a healthy little guy. The following is a checklist I'd jotted down about what he was up to around this time:
Pouting with arms crossed.
When he runs he hold his right arm still and pumps his left arm with all his might. I still haven't gotten this on video that I know of, but he still does it some now. He does it with such intensity that I half expect it to cause him to start running in a circle.
We had a few words by 18 mos:
chair, outside, choo, choo, ah-bo (Hello)
He loves to sing Trot Old Joe, a song from his Music Together class, and he loves to click his tongue to make the trotting noises.
He said his first sentence on the day before his check up (5/5/09): "Mama oh deh doh!" Which translates to "open the door." And he was still refusing to say dada.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment