Rachel N., one of Fidget's favorite babysitters was in her high school production of Beauty and the Beast. Since we both enjoy going to the theatre, we thought this might be a good way to expose Fidget to a live production. She did very well, and was totally enthralled by the production (as were we--It was amazing to see such a talented group of young performers). We even got to sit in the front row--knowing Rachel's Mom has it's advantages!
After the show, we got to visit with Rachel, who played one of the "Silly Girls," and other cast members. Fidget was all about Chip, who was played by a local 8 year old boy. I think she even had a little crush. She seemed to be a slightly in awe of Belle and had to be coaxed into going near her. And as Gaston came near us, Fidget cowered behind us. I asked her what was wrong, and she said, "I don't like him. (pointing at Gaston) He's a BLOCKETHEAD!" which was muttered with much venom, I might add.
The only picture I have is one that "Chip's" dad sent to Rachel's family, and they forwarded it to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment