I was able to post during the first part of our vacation in Orlando. For the first few days we were there, we stayed at Universal because of MAC's business meetings. Fidget and I didn't go to the parks because there just isn't much to do with a small child in those parks. So, we spent our time at the pool or riding the boat over to City Walk, and we were just biding our time waiting for Friday when MAC would be through with his meetings so that we could head over to Disney. And while we were at Disney, I don't think we even pulled the computer out once! Isn't that the way it should be?
Believe it or not, Fidget's first trip to Disney was also her parents'! I was a little nervous at first that we wouldn't be able to do that much with Fidget, but I was quite surprised at how much we could ride and do with her. Amazingly, I think her favorite ride was the Teacups!
MAC couldn't wait to take her on that ride. He really thought our thrill seeker would get quite a kick out of it. Good thing he was willing, because if she needed me to go on the ride, she wouldn't be going. I can take the falling, the hanging upside down, and even sometimes go backwards at high speeds, but do not expect me to go round and round in circles. As they walked off the ride, MAC was laughing because he said as soon as the ride ended, she was begging for more, and of course, when he said that, she started asking for more again. The line was short, so I taunted him about not being able to do it again and told him to jump back in and take her again. The second time, though, proved to be a little bit much for both of them. Half way through the ride, Fidget told her dad that she was all done, and he was a little green when they got off that time! Just looking at these pictures makes me a little woozy!
Needless to say, we can't wait to go back. We thought it was a great place to go for a family vacation. BTW, we got away without ever seeing Mickey Mouse! We did run into Chip and Dale and a few other characters along the way, and while Fidget was VERY interested in them from a distance, once we got too close, she became very interested in getting away as quickly as she could. After that, we didn't even make an effort to find any of the other characters..jpg)
2 comments:
Yes! At last!!!!!!!
Made me happy to find new pictures today.
Love you all.
Awww - of COURSE she liked the teacups! Future Fidget in Lockheart land! heeheee!
Post a Comment