I need to keep track of the things that Fidget says that totally crack us up. So, on occasion, I'll try to throw in a new Fidgetism for the record.
As you can imagine, Fidget loves the occasional treat of ice cream. Having an ice cream parlor right next to our house makes it a super easy for us to provide that little extra treat. It's usually something that MAC will take her to do, and I encourage it as a little extra special Fidget and Daddy bonding time. A few nights ago, I was heading out for an exercise class, and Daddy and Fidget were getting up from the dinner table and getting ready to go for ice cream or "i poon" as Fidget excitedly calls it. This is the remainder of the conversation I heard:
Fidget, should we go get ice cream?
I POON!!!!!!!!!
What kind do you want?
BOO!
(bumfuzzled daddy): What flavor is boo?
(incredulous Fidget) CHOCKIT!!!
And that has remained the constant request for ice cream. She always wants blue ice cream, and blue ice cream is always chocolate. We don't know where she got this one!
As you can imagine, Fidget loves the occasional treat of ice cream. Having an ice cream parlor right next to our house makes it a super easy for us to provide that little extra treat. It's usually something that MAC will take her to do, and I encourage it as a little extra special Fidget and Daddy bonding time. A few nights ago, I was heading out for an exercise class, and Daddy and Fidget were getting up from the dinner table and getting ready to go for ice cream or "i poon" as Fidget excitedly calls it. This is the remainder of the conversation I heard:
Fidget, should we go get ice cream?
I POON!!!!!!!!!
What kind do you want?
BOO!
(bumfuzzled daddy): What flavor is boo?
(incredulous Fidget) CHOCKIT!!!
And that has remained the constant request for ice cream. She always wants blue ice cream, and blue ice cream is always chocolate. We don't know where she got this one!
2 comments:
as long as she prefers chocolate.... boo is fine w/ me.
lol - that is awesome!!!
Post a Comment