Friday, August 17, 2007
Wing span
A college friend commented on our previous post saying how much bigger her toddler seemed overnight once they brought home their new baby, and I know that will be the same for us. Yet, I'm still amazed at how much more grown up Fidget seems on almost a daily basis. Today she was standing in a doorway with her arms outstretched holding onto the doorjamb on either side of her. She just seemed huge all of a sudden. I can only imagine how her size will seem magnified when we bring home the new baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The funniest is to look at a newborn diaper and compare...
You know - you are so right. Fidget is going to suddenly seem enormous, even though she feels so tiny right now. Another thing - she isn't going to be changing as much from month to month, BUT, the difference from year to year is still extraordinary. Don't quit taking tons of pictures of her!
Post a Comment