Thursday, December 14, 2006

We've been hit...

...by the stomach bug. It was ruthless. We were awakened early Monday morning to a screaming Fidget only to find that she'd gotten sick all over her crib. And not long after that MAC announced that he wasn't feeling well either. I managed to get them both through Monday, and MAC was still home recovering on Tuesday when it hit me with a vengance about noon. By 5:00 I was at the urgent care center with an IV getting two liters of fluid and then came home to run fever for the next 24 hours. It appears that it's going around, so now that we're all on the mend, we're tempted to take cover and stay in for fear of getting it again!

We hope that all of you are well and that none of you get this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor C family!!! We went thru this a few weeks ago. All but Tooter. I know how Mac-truck-flattened you feel right now!

You're right to just lay low, rest, and be easy to yourself. For at LEAST the rest of the weekend.

Man. Blech. I know how miserable your house was!!!