Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pictures with Santa

Oh, those fun pictures with Santa. At Fidget's age, you know the pictures with Santa are all for the parents, as the kids could not really care less. Well, at least Fidget couldn't. I've been trying for weeks to get her to say, "Ho, Ho, Ho." The best response I've gotten has been some heavy breathing. For the picture, I figured she would not be happy, but she could not have been more perfect! So, here it is folks, Fidget's debut snap with the jolly guy:
Seriously, could this BE better??? :-) This was the first and only shot. When the photographer snapped it, I grabbed Fidget and told her thanks. She looked at me like I was crazy. She said, "Oh, no. We can take a few more shots." I told her thanks, but I had the one I wanted. Come on, you know it makes you smile too!

2 comments:

Lok said...

lol.... the curse of Santa. I haven't bothered with Santa pics the past 2 years. Poodle's last Santa picture face distinctly said "I'm calling child welfare services just as soon as I figure out how to use a phone". LOVE Fidget's!!!

And the Christmas card was PRECIOUS! Wes did a fabulous job!!! Course, he had the best subject.

Rhonda said...

It absolutely makes you smile and all kids should have a picture of their first encounter with Santa. I haven't actually paid for these pictures yet - since Santa makes a visit each year to our church, but I can chronical the first few years just by looking at the expression on B's face.
Merry Christmas to Fidget and her parents!!!!