Though the lyrics don't apply other than the two words I "borrowed" for the title of this post, I can't help but hear the refrain of that Bee Gee's classic in my head every time I look at Fidget these days. Poor thing has a cold. A terrible, terrible cold, and she feels just miserable. It's the complete package: Those sad are red and puffy and watery; her nose is runny; her ears are bothering her...
She doesn't want to eat or drink. She fights sleep with all she's got. But she wants to be held and cuddled, and of course, all it takes is one pleading look with those sad, sad eyes to stop Mommy from whatever she is doing to pick her up and try to make the yuckies go away with some TLC.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor baby!!!!! Awwwww - Fidgie..... BIG SQUEEZY HUG to you! Tooter sounds a bit like a frog this morning also. We'll just hang in there till Spring!
Post a Comment