Thursday, May 07, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a very busy day with music class, a party at Dad's office, and then a "Trunk or Treat" with a friend. It was one crazy, long day considering the next day was the big birthday and housewarming celebration!


We had two costumes for Linus, so he was a kangaroo at music class. Fidget was Cinderella all day.

They were wiped out after music, and I was glad they were getting a nap before the party at Dad's office .

Had to throw this one in because it seems that Linus taking a bottle was so long ago.

Daddy's Little Giant

Mom was ok with the jersey as long as it had the right name on it. Can you believe we had to go to MS to find one? Couldn't find one anywhere in the tri-state area. Um, hello people, he IS the QB!




Ready to Trunk or Treat

In Princess Heaven. I think she was a little awestruck!

2 comments:

Nanny and Pere said...

604I soooo enjoy these!
Thanks, Kadie and Mark

Nanny and Pere said...

I had to try about six passwords before I remembered the correct one!