The service had already started when we got to church this morning. As I opened the order of service and whispered, "Ok, now. Where are we?" Fidget, who was in my lap, turned and looked at me and replied very earnestly, "In Church, Mommy!"
Needless to say, my plan not to disturb those around us failed when I totally cracked up.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
REminds me of the time I cracked up in class after fussing my head off. I was at my wit's end and turned to the kids, my arms crossed, and demanded, "Just what am I doing?" Murray Lowrey calmly reponded, "It looks to me like you're just standing there, Mrs. Ellis."
Out of the mouths of babes!! I love this age - so honest and witty, without effort.
Glad you are back blogging - I've missed your stories
Post a Comment