I'll admit it--I'm guilty of re-starting The Backyardigans over and over again just to hear that catchy little tune. It's cute. But what I love even more is that it will bring the kids running, they both can't help but dance to it, and then they almost end up on the floor in giggle fits. It's the best!
I haven't been able to get the "perfect" video of Linus doing his spins and Fidget doing her waddles, but this will give you a little idea...
Oh, and you'll get to see that Linus has replaced the purple feather tiara with the skirt that came with it. He very much wants to do what sister does. And sister stays in her dress up clothes all day, every day.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Twirl and twirl!
You make our world happier :-)
Post a Comment