Last night MAC and I settled in front of the TV with popcorn, prepared for our new bedtime challenge of keeping Fidget in bed. She's beginning to test the waters at bedtime, so MAC and I take turns getting her back into bed. We're trying the "Supernanny method" of no talking, just pick her up and put her back into bed, but sometimes Fidget just makes us laugh:
On my last turn, I found Fidget lying on the floor in the hall with her feet propped up, hands behind her head, seeming to contemplate the meaning of it all...
MAC's last turn included this conversation:
Fidget: You have popcorn, Daddy?
Daddy: Yes, I'm eating popcorn.
Fidget: (sadly) I not Mommy or Daddy yet. I no have popcorn.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love seeing your family and your beautiful children. They look very happy---I can tell that you two are wonderful parents to your beautiful SMART children. Yes, Alice is 17 now, believe it or not. She just got back from being a nanny for nephew Thomas in Philadelphia, PA while his daycare was closed for a week. Big sister Laura took her to NYC for a little reward :) Thomas has a facebook page: To look it up, you need his full name, which is Thomas Carter Rose. Laura wanted to remember Kit and Cookie Carter with his middle name. He is a gorgeous, happy, smart baby. Laura and Thomas are coming to Columbus to see us Labor Day Weekend!
BSP
Post a Comment