I've been seeing a chiropractor for about a month now. Luckily I found one who specializes in pre-natal care. And thank goodness I did, or I don't think I'd still be walking. This pregnancy coupled with chasing and caring for an extremely active, has-no-fear toddler, has taken its toll on my mobility.
The doctor's office is very kid-friendly. In fact, Fidget has come to believe that the play area is her own personal playground, and there is a particular doll that she has adopted as hers. So, when we go back into the exam room, the doll comes with us. There are two tables in the exam room where I'm treated, so while I'm being adjusted on one table, Fidget is busy adjusting her baby on the other.
I thought this was really cute until yesterday afternoon when I noticed Fidget was trying to adjust Sebastian! I'm just hoping she doesn't try to do it to "Sporty" once he arrives!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll expect some gentle adjustments from our little doc before too long :-)
Awww, honey! I didn't know you were having such problems. I'm so sorry for you. Yuck. But the story is precious!
Post a Comment