Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pool, Play!

We're in Orlando this week. MAC has a business meeting, so we get to come along and have a little fun. As soon as we got into our room yesterday, we got our suits on and headed to the pool. Fidget LOVED it! I thought that she might be a little bit afraid of the water. She hasn't been in the pool since we stopped taking swimming lessons back in the fall; however, she wasn't the least bit apprehensive. In fact, she has NO FEAR. She'll walk in until she's literally in over her head, but that's all fun and games to her since I pull her up as soon as she goes under.

Anyway, her first words after her nap today? "POOL! PLAY!"

And we went, and we did!

And a sidebar for my fellow Parrot Heads: We had lunch at Margaritaville. The volcano errupted while we were there. When the alert was sounded, I got the biggest squeezy hug from Fidget, complete with arms and legs wrapped around me. I walked her over to let her see what was going on. I was afraid she was going to go into full meltdown mode. Her grip on me didn't loosen until it was over, but she didn't start screaming. In fact, she seemed to rather enjoy it. And yes, she did bop along in her chair to our favorite Buffet tunes! It made me miss you guys...and brought back memories of our last road trip to Atlanta!

2 comments:

Lok said...

Grapefruit Juicy Fruit baby!!!!

Rhonda said...

Future Parrothead in the making - way to go!!!