Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's so much fun, I just can't wait!

We could hardly get Fidget to eat her dinner tonight. She wanted her bath, and she didn't want to wait. As soon as I finished my dinner I picked her up, and we headed upstairs to start her bath. While the water is running, we usually go get a bathcloth and towel out of her drawer, and then we get her undressed. Tonight I paused before going to her room to take off my watch and rings and pull my hair back out of my face. So, Fidget went to get her own bathcloth, and while I was finishing pulling my hair back, I heard noises as if she were leaning over the tub trying to play with the water. When I turned around to keep her from falling into the tub and to start undressing her, I was surprised to find that she wasn't leaning over the tub trying to play with the water. She was IN the tub, fully dressed, and grinning from ear to ear. She does like her bath!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Please, Oh please tell me you got a picture of this!!

I only wish my little ones liked their baths - Brandon tolerates it and Jackie is beginning to understand that the water can be fun, but neither of them are ever eager for bath time. We did baths together last week and that was fun for both - so maybe it will get better.

Nanny and Pere said...

Well, remember you were kids once, but Wesley more than once climbed fully clothed into the tub with you. ANd sometimes, it was following HIS bath and he was already in pjs!