Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Day 2 and so far, so good!

Fidget and Mommy have been fending for ourselves since Daddy headed "over the pond," and we're doing quite well, though we miss Daddy a great deal. He did surprise Mommy, though, by leaving a couple of video clips on the computer telling Fidget goodnight, so we get to watch that before we go to bed, and that makes for the biggest grins ever from Fidget! And Fidget did get a little confused last night when I told her to blow kisses to Daddy in London. When I said that, she turned around to the hall thinking MAC had walked in. Poor thing! But she blew kisses to him anyway!

Today the little one is housebound as it's just UGLY cold outside. She had fun playing with her babysitter while I had to go out for a physical (had to wait 4 mos. to get in to this doc, and didn't want to wait another 4!), and after that little trek, there is no way that we need anything badly enough that I should have to get her out in that. The windgusts are strong enough to blow the van, and the windchill makes the temp around minus 10.

So, we're trying to find ways to stay occupied and happy. So far playing with hats and reading to her kitty and Elmo have been very pleasing ways to pass the time!

No comments: