When I stopped blogging, it was an intentional decision to just stop for a while. When I was ready to blog again, there was so much to catch up on that I didn't know where to begin. I had my "hot list" of topics from which to choose, but it suddenly seemed like a chore--an assignment that was due. Then we moved and were getting settled, and the list was growing, jotted on several random pieces of paper. Who knows where these lists are??? As I would come across one such random list, I would put it aside thinking I would eventually make it a point to collect them all and organize them in the proper order of events and THEN I could begin to write the blog again. All of this just adding to my sense of being overwhelmed by an inability to get motivated.
In an effort to "get motivated" I'm just going to start blogging again. I'll write what I can, when I can. There may be days with several posts as time allows and the mood strikes. And there will be days with nothing.
So, here we go again. To a new year and blogging re-beginnings.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are back - you've been missed.
Post a Comment