Yes, that's what it is--the absence from blogging has been a result of a self-imposed endurance challenge. How long can I go without blogging? Apparently, 2 months and 1 day. And I can't take it anymore...
Seriously--many of you know, we've been in the middle of a move. We accepted a bid on the condo in early August and set upon a frenzied home search of our own. We now have a lovely new home in Shelton, CT. (pictures to follow)
Shelton is slightly north of where we were in Stamford, but it's very much worth it considering we now have a backyard (or as Fidget refers to it: a park) of our very own, and MAC's commute is only about 5 minutes to his new office. (GE relocated his group yet again).
We've been busy unpacking boxes and shifting piles from one place to another, and I'm convinced we'll be settled about the time the kids leave for college!
And right after moving in we packed up and headed to MS. I was in a wedding (Emily, my maid of honor, was married last Saturday), and we went for a few extra days to get a visit in with my family. So lots of stories and pics to come, but for now, I'll put up a couple of shots of the house along with pics we had taken in August of the kids.
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment