Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Catching my breath...and now catching up!

I'm finally finding some time to look through the pictures that have been taken since N arrived (we're still waiting for the right "blogger nickname" to present itself). And as I looked through the pictures to find ones to share, I found myself thinking, "Wow! Really? Has he really changed that much in just 5 short weeks? "

YES! So much has changed in such a short time. I'm already missing the tiny little baby who would fit so nicely curled up on my chest like he did in those early days. (This is one of the things I remembered so clearly about the early days with Fidget, and while I'm grateful N is healthy and growing, I'm saddened the "tinyness" is gone already).

Many of you have been asking how Fidget has taken to her brother. She adores her "bruhder," but sometimes we have a little trouble reigning in that adoration. My mother, during her recent visit, wanted to know where Fidget's older brothers were, as Fidget often behaves as if she's been playing with 13-14 year-old boys. She's a little "exuberant" to say the least, and she's doesn't really know how to tame it herself, yet. So, we have to constantly remind her to be gentle. But her sweet love for N is proven every day as she runs into our room every morning, and the first words out of her mouth are, "Good morning, N!" accompanied by kisses she blows to him. Such happy sounds to wake to every day!

First bath at home


Snuggle time



2 comments:

Lok said...

Oh, that hair!!! I just want to run my fingers thru it, and I know it would be so soft, I'd hardly feel it. Mmmm.... Baby hair!

Nanny and Pere said...

Keep those sweet pictures and comments coming!