Saturday, November 24, 2007

He's pretty! Cute too!

Here's our first attempt at a video clip. This is actually from NWC's first morning, on the 31st. In case you can't figure out what big sis Fidget is saying, the post heading should help.

About 10 days later, Fidget asked if NWC could, "Play!". We had to tell her it was going to be a few months before that was going to happen.

5 comments:

Lok said...

This is awesome!!! I LOVE being able to hear your voice too! Wow. I have got to figure out how to get stuff off our video camera. This kind of thing is fantastic. Thank you for posting!

Nanny and Pere said...

This clip is priceless!!! I've got to have a copy, please.

I miss you guys -- totally!

Nanny and Pere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

I loved hearing Fidget's chuckle - baby laughs are SO wonderful. Also, love the fact that she thinks baby brother is cute!!
You have got to send us directions on how to post a video clip. I have no idea where to even start with that project.

NancyCatherine said...

So precious! I love Fidget's giggles - sounds like she likes him! Congratulations again!