Wow! Our Fidget is ONE! This exciting year has flown by! It's been amazing to watch and yet difficult to wrap our brains around how much she has grown and changed. We're having so much fun with this little person she's become.
You've made our lives so special little one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Mommy and Daddy love you so much!
On another note... I have started a blog entry about our CA trip, but I just haven't had the time or energy to complete it. We all got off the plane and came down with terrible colds, and Fidget and I have been major grumps because we've just not felt well this week. She's definitely been out of sorts because of the shifts in time zones. Poor kid! And when she doesn't sleep well, no one in the house sleeps well. Eventually we'll let her stay home and settle into some sort of routine for more than a couple of weeks!
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy birthday baby girl!!!!!!
Post a Comment